We invite you to join our Social Participation Course! We are looking for young people between the ages of 16-25 who live in Hungary as foreigners.
Apply to the course, if:
- you want to feel more at home in Hungary
- you want to take part in society by being active
- you have ideas about how to support your community
- you are open to learning from the other participants of our course.
The course will run in Autumn 2023 and in Spring 2024. During the course we will map the problems you are facing in Hungary. We will support you to make a social action plan. At the end of the course we will help your social action idea come true!
The course is free and will be held in English.
Come and join us if you are ready for this 8-month long journey from October 2023 until May 2024!
Please send an email or a video by 15 October to Zoltán Somogyvári here: email@example.com
In the email or video, please answer the following questions:
- What are the social problems you are facing as a foreigner in Hungary?
- Why are you interested in becoming active in your community?
- What social action ideas do you have which can bring about change in your community?