Translation is available for this contentVáltás magyarra
Hungarian Helsinki Committee
- Office address: 1074 Budapest, Dohány utca 20. II/9.
- Postal address: 1242 Budapest, Pf. 317.
We are only able to accept inquiries by phone, e-mail or post to a limited extent. Please make an appointment by phone or e-mail before coming to see us. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.
- Account number: 10201006-50247961-00000000
- Name of the bank: Kereskedelmi és Hitelbank Zrt.
- IBAN: HU75 1020 1006 5024 7961 0000 0000
- SWIFT CODE: OKHBHUHB
- Tax number: 19013983-1-42
- Registration number: 01-02-0000383
Did you have a problem with our services? Were you harmed in any way when receiving our assistance? You can send a complaint to us in email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “COMPLAINT” into the subject line of your email. Please explain shortly the problem you had, as concretely as possible.
- We will treat your complaint confidentially. If you complain about a specific colleague or partner (like interpreter) of the Helsinki Committee, that person will not know that you complained about her/him.
- First, only a specifically appointed administrative colleague will see your complaint email. Second, a competent, neutral person will examine your complaint and will take the necessary steps. Your email will be stored confidentially.
- We will confirm in writing that we have received your complaint.