The Hungarian Helsinki Committee is looking for lawyers to carry out national research for an EU-wide mapping study on the topic of access to classified data in national security immigration/asylum cases in Denmark, Finland and Slovakia.
Application deadline: 23:59 CET, 3 April 2023
Required qualifications and skills:
- Excellent writing skills in English;
- Good knowledge of your respective national administrative court procedures and immigration/asylum legislation;
- Ability to carry out legal analysis.
Please send your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with “The Right to Know 2 – national researcher” specified in the subject line. Applications should include:
- the name of the country you are applying for;
- a CV in English;
- and a paragraph explaining your relevant experience on the research topic.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.